Regulations for Exhibitors
1. All produce for exhibition must be the property of the exhibitors and entered in the owner’s name and (except for Floral Art) must have been in his/her possession for at least 2 months previous to the date of the show.
2. Entry fee is 20p per exhibit, except children’s classes which are 10p per exhibit.
3. Entry Form together with fees must be made by 7pm on the Wednesday previous to the show. All entry forms to Caroline Saunders at Beadons, Crowcombe 01984 618258.
4. The Committee will not accept responsibility for any damage or loss and exhibits are only accepted on this condition.
5. PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors may enter up to 3 entries in each Class, but only one entry per exhibitor can be awarded a prize.
6. Exhibitors are requested not to exhibit items in Division 5, 6 & 9 that have previously been shown at Crowcombe Flower Show.
7. The Prizes will be distributed after the auction of produce. A bell will be rung at 4.00 p.m. for all the items not for auction to be removed.
8. Awarding of certificates is at the discretion of the judges, in all classes.
(NOTE: Staging of exhibits between 8am and 9.45am)
Judging starts from 10a.m.
CERTIFICATES will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rdplace and Highly Commended where appropriate.